Monday 17 December 2007

Cold and miserable

Last weekend I missed out on what looks to have been a proper good hoot, the magazines xmas party followed by then Dr's housewarming, interspersed with riding my favourite trails :(

My works xmas do was good fun but then I came down with the cold/chest infection that has been lurking in my body for weeks now, perfect timing for xmas :(

So, a weekend with no bikes, no partying and mostly bloody miserable, only highlight was spending time practiscing photographing birds in flight, managed to get a few decent shots of the swans..

This forthcoming week looks like yet another bikeingless week unless I get a miracle cure, this mornings commute was a chore and an exercise in not being sick or wobbling into the path of the juggernauts !

bah humbug :(((

2 comments:

  1. That sucks Steve :(

    Forget about bikes and spend Christmas getting very pissed and eating loads of food. That's what I intend to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up Steve - there's still wall to wall rampant bedroom action to look forward too ;-)

    ReplyDelete