Tuesday 30 October 2007

Foxy

The morning ride didnt happen but tonight I took the long way home on the Ratbred, 17 miles along dark country lanes and nearly T boned a fox that ran out right in front of me, I think we both jumped out of our skin !

I'm liking the fact that I am keeping a mountainbike and a raod bike in my office so that I have a choice every day of either a road ride or a mountainbike ride depending upon my mood....

I especially like to see the look on peoples faces when they come into my office and see 2 bikes lined up and ready to rock and ridng clothes drying out on the radiator, the Germans today were excited to see a muddy (last nights mud) mountain bike and wanted to know all about it :-)

Tomorrows plan is to ride into work and then do a longer night ride, the weather forecast looks good so I've packed bigger longer lasting lights for the ride.

Tonights beer choice was a pink belgian, a leffe and some red wine, tomorrows choice will be Innis and Gun rum soaked aleand a good bottle of red to finish up with.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, Witterkerke Rose, saw it on the shelf and decided to give it a try, kind of a cross between a typical belgian beer and a perry, I wont be buying another ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm imagining a Belgian with a sunburn.

    I hope that Innis and Gunn is still around in Feb. It sounds delightful.

    ReplyDelete