Sunday 21 October 2007

Yay for me

20 mile road ride doesnt sound like much but in my condition and given that the hills around here are bloody steep I'm pleased with my day today, he tinbred rides well and I'm pleased that I opted for the compact chinset with its 34/26 tooth combination.

My chest is sore and tight through breathing cold air very deeply but that'll soon be gone, plus I ticked a box today, I rode to Lands End (which by the way is a shithole thanks to Peter DeSaverry IIRC) which is one of the things I put down to do this year, need to head to John OGroats next.

And on a high note my mind is wandering and wondering about doing daft things on a bike again, it'll just be like the old days !

5 comments:

  1. You're right, Lands End really is a shithole. The rest of Cornwall is dead nice though.

    Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Steve!

    Enjoy the rest of your week and forget work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you indeed!

    But what's a chinset? Is that like multiple chins? :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool enjoy the rest of your holiday, the riding sounds fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do know you're supposed to cycle between the two places don't you.

    ReplyDelete